One Shangrila Place
Each unit is meticulously designed with high ceilings and roomy interiors giving urban living a new perspective. This 64 – storey twin- tower development is comprised of the North and South Towers, each with its own lobby, 24-hour concierge service, and equipped with 14 hi-speed low and high-zone passenger and service elevators for maximum convenience and efficiency.
- One Shangri-La Place sits on top of a 6 storey retail space
- Connected to the main retail mall in Shangri-La Plaza Mall and to EDSA Shangri-La Hotel
- Consists of 2 Residential Towers
- Each tower has 52 levels of exclusive residential units
- Each floor has 12-13 units, mix of studio, 1 BR and 2 BR
- Generous floor area in each unit
- North Tower is 97% SOLD
- South Tower is open for sale, due for price increase soon
- Quality and Luxury, in line with the Shangri-La style of living
- Quality fittings and construction materials
- Experienced Architect and Builders
- Properties command a premium on the resale market
- Known for its TRUE luxury standards, evident in the luxurious common areas/amenities and generous provision of space in the apartment
- Many of the residents in the existing Shang properties are from the upper-middle or upper class segment of the society
- Invest right smack in a sweet spot of recovery and rapid growth in the country, never seen before.
- Just achieved Investment Grade Rating in March 2013, which will see an influx of foreign equity funds and investments.
- Third quarter 2012 Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth reached a record of 7.1.
- Philippines stock market is rising rapidly in response to its economic growth – one of the most attractive place to invest now!
- Global banking giant HSBC projects that by 2050, Philippines will leapfrog to be the 16th largest economy in the world.
- Philippines economic growth is spurred by the fast development of its Business Process Outsourcing (BPOs) units, its Call Centres and its strong ever-increasing Overseas Foreign Workers’ Remittances in billions of Pesos.